Looking to take the next step in your next search marketing career?
Below, you’ll find the newest jobs at brands and agencies in SEO, PPC and digital marketing – as well as positions we’ve shared in previous weeks that are still open.
Newest jobs in SEO, PPC and digital marketing
SEO Strategist, The Guardian US (New York / Hybrid)
- Salary: $90,000 to $100,000 (annual)
- Work closely with newsroom colleagues to find search-driven story opportunities to grow the Guardian’s US readership.
- Pitch story ideas and coverage areas based on audience trends.
SEO Reporting Analyst, Peloton Interactive (New York / Hybrid)
- Salary: $81,800 to $106,400 (annual)
- Own overall SEO repoting in collaboration with agency partners and internal stakeholders. Ensure that we’re leaving no stone unturned to find opporunities for growth and optimization.
- Analyze and report on SEO performance to SEO team leadership.
SEO Data Analyst, Brainlabs (New York / Hybrid)
- Salary: $80,000 to $120,000 (annual)
- Communicate project vision to client stakeholders at any level of seniority, and capable of finding a plausible response to any client challenge for themselves or in support of their colleagues.
- Accountable for client meeting success, and leads meeting preparation for team.
SEO Editor, Money.com (United States / Hybrid)
- Salary: $75,000 to $85,000 (annual)
- Your work will be critical in hitting target content quotas, ensuring each finalized article meets Money Group’s editorial standards.
- Own quality control of the data entry to ensure the accuracy & quality of data.
More SEO jobs
Search Data Strategist, Botify (New York / Hybrid)
- Salary: $90,000 to $110,000 (annual)
- Work with customers to execute against their SEO roadmap, presenting SEO concepts and explaining how to make necessary changes.
- Support customers in interpreting data and deriving insights, and advise on SEO concepts and solutions.
E-commerce Marketing Specialist, Luxottica (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $72,233 (annual)
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders and third-party agencies; align monthly/quarterly on main website visibility.
- Oversee content calendar planning and marketing updates for various NA websites.
SEO Manager, Publicis Collective (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $70,000 to $110,000 (annual)
- Responsible for leading the success of clients’ online marketing programs, including natural search, content marketing, and conversion optimization.
- The SEO Manager, Content provides thought leadership on search strategies and optimization; builds strong relationships and establishes clear lines of communication with clients, partners and internal staff members.
Senior Search Analyst, Hach (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $70,000 to $80,000 (annual)
- Optimize copy and landing pages to improve ranking, drive conversions and align with marketing campaigns.
- Test campaigns, analyze key metrics, and identify opportunities to increase campaign performance.
SEO Editor, MailOnline (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $60,000 to $70,000 (annual)
- Spot trends, identify traffic-driving opportunities and communicate those to the newsroom.
- Make recommendations on SEO best practices and optimize stories.
More PPC jobs
Paid Search Specialist, Centerfield (New York, NY / Remote)
- Salary: $75,000 (annual)
- Paid Search Specialists help support Centerfield’s Media Buyers on pre & post campaign related tasks.
- You will be responsible for coordinating traffic, helping monitor the delivery of advertising campaigns, and support the department with campaign maintenance.
Paid Search Coordinator, Razorfish (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $49,500 to $68,500 (annual)
- Actively engages in understanding of paid search landscape and best practices through participation in internal training programs.
- Supports development of campaign components including keywords, copy, landing page selection, account structure etc.
Other SEM and digital marketing jobs
SEM Marketing Manager, CookUnity (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $90,000 to $100,000 (annual)
- Build, scale and optimize paid search channels, including Google Ads, Bing, YouTube, and others.
- Work cross-functionally to create and manage search campaigns to meet business goals and objectives.
Digital Marketing Analyst, Wex (United States / Remote)
- Salary: $73,500 to $98,000 (annual)
- Quantify and optimize the ROI of marketing investments across channels, recommending optimal spend ranges for owned and paid media.
- Build and maintain mixed media models to support overall marketing efforts.
Digital Marketing Strategist, Shake Shack (New York / On-site)
- Salary: $69,000 to $88,000 (annual)
- Manage and optimize paid marketing campaigns across digital platforms including but not limited to Paid Social, Search, App Stores, Video, Display, Programmatic, Affiliate, OTT/CTV, and other digital channels.
- Key day-to-day point of contact for digital agencies and partners that manage Shake Shack’s media execution, attribution, and location listings.
Are you looking to hire?
You can submit your job listing details here for free. Please include:
- Job title.
- Job listing URL.
- Date when the job listing closes.
- Where the position is located (e.g., remote, city, country).
- Salary range (we will not include job listings in this article unless they include this).
Note: We update this post weekly. So make sure to bookmark this page and check back.